- Each quarter of the year members nominate a local charity within Branch county to receive funds.
- Two weeks before our quarterly meeting we randomly draw three charities that are eligible to receive the funds
- The charities are contacted and are required to send one representative to speak for five minutes on how they would use the funds.
- Once all three charities have spoken, members vote on who they feel best deserves the funds.
- The charity with the most votes will be awarded the total funds for that quarter.
- Each member whether they voted for that charity or not will write a check directly to that charity for $100.
- No money is given to Men who Give directly. 100% of your donation goes to the charity chosen. It is then the responsibility of the charity to give you a receipt for your donation.
- We understand that life can throw curveballs at you and you may not be in a position to continue to give. With that being said our goal is that members would make a yearly commitment to Men who Give so that we can make a significant impact on our local community.
- There are NO dues or expenses due to Men who Give. 100% of your donation goes to the local charities.
How does it work